Wellness Page Vision

Our vision is to provide quality support to both staff and clients in their personal and professional development of healthier lifestyles.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

FIGHTER!!

We can all take away something from this song.
I don't know about you but this motivates me when I have a long list of excuses of why I deserve to sit on the couch. It starts my workout every time.
Get up! You are a FIGHTER!!


Thursday’s QUICK TIP:  For great arms, Try doing push-ups off of your desk and/or dips from a stationary chair while waiting for the bathroom, your food to heat up or your tea to boil. It’s a great way to increase energy, burn a few calories, build muscle and stay warm. Keep a running tab on a stickie on your desk of how many you do daily. Try and add 1-2 to your tally per day or week.

No comments:

Post a Comment